The Internaxx Personal Loan is a flexible line of a credit that can be used for almost any purpose, such as buying a car, a property investment, or other financing needs. Securing this loan against eligible investments in your portfolio means your interest charges may be significantly lower than with unsecured forms of borrowing.
Borrowing against your investments involves a higher degree of risk to your capital and is not suitable for all investors. If you are unsure about the risks and features of this service, we recommend you seek professional advice.
Flexibility without disrupting your investment strategy
- Remain invested in your existing portfolio and continue to benefit from its performance and income
- Borrow at a competitive variable interest rate set at base rate +1.99% to 4.99%
- Transfer cash out to spend as you wish
- Invest in more stocks, ETFs and funds, without selling current investments
- Make as many or as few repayments as you wish, with full flexibility
- View your loan value and available credit online
See how much you could borrow
Your available loan value is calculated using your portfolio securities, margin rate and cash balance. For example:
- Personal Loan (with a portfolio entirely invested in securities) – If you hold EUR 100,000 of stock, with a Margin rate of 30%, and have no existing debt, you could make a cash withdrawal of EUR 50,000.
Remember that if the value of your investments fall, you may need to repay part of the loan at short notice, so it’s always good to maintain a buffer on your available credit line value. Please refer to Credit Lombard terms and conditions for full details.
Rates applicable from 3-April 2018
as at 23 March
The Internaxx difference
Enjoy full transparency with no set up costs and penalties
Keep your existing portfolio and continue to benefit from its performance
Make use of a cost-efficient and flexible source of liquidity
Enjoy competitive interest rates, and pay only for what you borrow
Set up your loan quickly and easily, in the currencies of your choice
Discuss how much you can borrow with our helpful Client Services team
Base rates are set weekly and in line (minimum 0.00%) with reference to commercially recognized interest rates, such as the ECB Main Refinancing Rate (EUR), Fed Funds Rate (USD), BoE Base Rate (GBP), BOC Policy Interest Rate (CAD), SNB SARON rate (CHF), Sveriges Riksbank Repo Rate (SEK), MAS Standing Facility Borrowing Rate (SGD), HKMA Base Rate (HKD), RBA Cash Rate (AUD). Debit interest will be charged quarterly in arrears.